• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

XR650R parts Wanted

Wick

Reaction score
Well, I bought a BRP that's been sitting for several years and wasn't shown much love. Looking for a good carb, good plastic, rear rack and several other smaller parts. Plan to dual sport this thing so DS items would be a plus as well.

I do have an Acerbis large tank 6.3 gallon tank for trade or will sell outright. Have all the brackets, petcocks and cap.

Look on eBay for a Keihin FCR 39mm carb and get a Noss adapter to add so it will connect to the air box.

Someone on adv was selling a mikuni tm40 with adapters and cables. Don't know if it's still there.

Last edited:
I have the stock CV carb with throttle cables from an XR650L, replaced it with an FCR. Will that work? I Was going to hang onto it in case I wanted to go back. The choke cable is still on the bike and I will need to take it apart to get it off but I’m kinda busy and won’t be able to get to it for a while. If you can’t find another one and think this will work for you, and you’re not in a big hurry, let me know and we’ll try to come to an arrangement.

The XRL carb is a little different. I would rather have the stock XRR carb but thanks.

Lectron makes good carbs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back