• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

XRMAN: Texarkana. TX

XRMAN

Reaction score
Hey guys, XRMAN here. New to online communities. Basically rode by my self or with a close friend or two since I was a kid. Wanting to step it up a notch in 2011. Soap, Water ... What? :eek2:

Attachments

• IMG00008-20101009-1617 (1).jpg
    IMG00008-20101009-1617 (1).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 215
Welcome, you found a good group do you ride mostly dual sport offroad or
street as well.

Just getting back to my dirty side been playing in the streets for the last 15 years did not realize how much I miss the dirt.

Thanks for the welcome. I have had my XR about a year. Been on the street the whole time except 2 runs on flat 4 wheeler trails. Once dry and once muddy. I'm looking to get some trail riding in this year.

It is an 07. Make sure you go down to the General Dirtiness forum and Sign in on the XR650L Riders Sign in thread. Lots of good XR people/info in there!

@jthompson ... I wish I could make something like that. I'm not equipped for that kind of trip at this point. Thanks for the invite though.

Welcome XRMAN I'm just down the road. I like to ride around Cass county and had started riding a little in Bowie county before the weather turned to crap.

Hey man! I'm in TXK too. We need to hook up sometime. My dual sport (KLX650R) was stolen not too long ago. =/ But I've still got my KDX200 and if you're looking to trail ride in Arkansas or something I'm down.

Man Yea ... I still need to get a back tire for my bike. All I have is a street tire right now.

I really appreciate the warm welcome everyone.

Looks like the first ride I go on other than just around Texarkana is going to be some place like Albert Pike or Malvern. Im looking to go on a one night stay type ride when the weather warms up.

lol ... look at AttoiRE's pic. That sign behind him is a typical Arkansas sign. :rider:

Back