• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Yamaha T7

Reaction score
Looking for a T7 in Texas or close by. Preferably the white and red model.

Thanks,

-Joe

I’m looking for one also. Lots of dealer website listing the T-7 it in reality they’re taking deposits to get one.
if any one actually sees one in a store or a gently used one, Lemmeno

“But, let me know first before chiricahua”.

😝 hahaha didn’t mean to hijack you’re thread. If I hear of one, I’ll give you first dibs. Then I’ll jump on it!

The struggle is real 🙏

local shop will take a deposit and put me as #3, with them only getting two. So I’ll have hope that one of the two ahead of me will but a KTM instead😂

That's how I ended up on a 890 R lol. It's sad that they won't allot more than two per dealer. Let's be honest here, there are many dealers and even entire regions that will have little to no interest in selling middle weight adventure bikes. Yamaha should acknowledge that and offer to trade those bikes for other units that they traditionally sell more of but that would make too much sense lol.

There is a super fancy T7 for sale on Facebook marketplace. I don’t know how to share it here. It is shared by Ben Dragoo.

There is a super fancy T7 for sale on Facebook marketplace. I don’t know how to share it here. It is shared by Ben Dragoo.
It's probably the one he had at his school when I was there a couple weeks ago modified by Woody's Wheel Works.

The T-7 has its issues. It quite as many as the 790/890, but it’s the middle weight leader now and it’s popularity has made it tough. Yamaha could have done things a bit differently IMO.

I think he means Bill Dragoo and he lives in Norman, OK! I refuse to have the book of faces so I don't know about what's on that cesspool!!!

Back