• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yamaha Tenere 700

If he likes the 3 months might work! We love you @Jarrett , all in fun! And heck you enjoy buying the bikes!

This is a bike that I am thinking just might be my next bike.

Someone just gotten!!!! Nice.

I really don’t like the blue rims. I guess that’s how some feel of my gold rims.

Synth, you know what I'm noticing on those videos is that it has 3 wire, always on amber marker lights! Nice

My T700 ( Intensity White) has arrived in Pocatello, Idaho along with 4 other pre-orderd T700's.

Will pick up Thursday assuming the Yamaha Rally Pack has come in ( Engine Guards/ Skid plate, misc.)

My T700 ( Intensity White) has arrived in Pocatello, Idaho along with 4 other pre-orderd T700's.

Will pick up Thursday assuming the Yamaha Rally Pack has come in ( Engine Guards/ Skid plate, misc.)
Nice! Got an adventure scheduled?

:thumb:

A quick $50k for that dealer at least
This is the strangest life I've ever known, no urgency to get this to the market it seemed like from Yamaha
The dealer will probably profit $5-8k

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Has anybody seen a head to head comparison with the KTM 790? Just from having sat on them, the T7 seems to fit me better but I find both bikes interesting.

Back