• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yamaha Tenere - touring windshield

I think Freds shield is for the later models & wont bolt on the 12-13s
But.... I still have the stock 14 Yamaha adj bracket that will bolt on the early models...& with it...you could use Freds touring shield
6050b6d725adfd9d0596f3f71a282a62.jpg
029c21cb981b97634e77688f980af659.jpg

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Yeah... I didn't realize his was a 2014+. After researching a bit... it looks like this won't work on my 2013. I do have an aftermarket adjustable windshield bracket... and it does an OK job of raising up the standard shield for highway use, so I'll just stick with that for now.

Thanks for the input Mr2mch.

Sounds like you have a Madstad adj brkt...
Up/down & tilt...
check the Tenere forum & see what shield other folks your height are using
(I had a Givi 2 pc adj shield on my 13....& Liteitup also uses that Givi shield)

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the 2014 and up madstad on my 12 with the stock 12 shield. The PO did drill some extra holes though at my request. I guess I`m just lucky because I never get any buffeting . I do believe my Shoei GT-AIR hepls also.

Back