• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Yamaha XT250, Fuel Injected Model

Reaction score
Want to buy Yamaha XT250 ( Fuel Injected Model ) in very good to excellent condition.

Must have clean and clear title in seller's name.

Please pm me and i will contact you.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
i have a dr200...2006 i think? someone tried to make it like a supermoto or something...had street tires and actually bicycle handlebars on it when i bought it, though i have changed that back except the front tire is still like a harley sportster tire. original rims. pretty good shape, odometer reads something like 16,000 miles? not a thing wrong with it though other than the tires suck. bought this bike while i was up in utah and i have the title, but never put it in my name...probably shouldnt have bought it because i have too many now and didnt need it, but it is just awesome, and i love small bikes...i couldnt pass up the deal. anyway you may not be interested because of the title but if you are let me know and ill get you some more details.

i have a dr200...2006 i think? someone tried to make it like a supermoto or something...had street tires and actually bicycle handlebars on it when i bought it, though i have changed that back except the front tire is still like a harley sportster tire. original rims. pretty good shape, odometer reads something like 16,000 miles? not a thing wrong with it though other than the tires suck. bought this bike while i was up in utah and i have the title, but never put it in my name...probably shouldnt have bought it because i have too many now and didnt need it, but it is just awesome, and i love small bikes...i couldnt pass up the deal. anyway you may not be interested because of the title but if you are let me know and ill get you some more details.
I appreciate it, but looking for a like new bike with low miles.

I have a 14 klx250s with about 22,000 mi that im soon going to list for $3400 obo in Houston. I'd be happy to send you pictures tonight if interested.

FMF Q4 header and muffler and rejetted. I have the rest of the jet kit for the buyer. Shinko 705 currently on the bike with life left in them.

Clean title in my name and two keys and owners manual.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oddly enough, it seems this was clearly a request for a mint condition (like not 22,000 miles or a 2006...) DR200 or VanVan (like not a Kawasaki or TW200 or other Yamaha...).

Now, I get it. That may be very hard to find just what you want. And frankly, especially in the case of a VanVan, why not just buy a new one? I mean, you can walk into (formerly) Woods in Austin and ride off on a mint condition VanVan today. Doesn't seem like that hard of a task.

Someone was selling one in Austin on CL for the longest time that had like no miles on it but they had for whatever reason powder coated the wheels and many other parts pink. Yeah, good luck selling that. You'd have a heck of a time getting rid of it even if you parked it on 6th street with the keys in it and the signed title taped to the tank.

Oddly enough, it seems this was clearly a request for a mint condition (like not 22,000 miles or a 2006...) DR200 or VanVan (like not a Kawasaki or TW200 or other Yamaha...).

Now, I get it. That may be very hard to find just what you want. And frankly, especially in the case of a VanVan, why not just buy a new one? I mean, you can walk into (formerly) Woods in Austin and ride off on a mint condition VanVan today. Doesn't seem like that hard of a task.

Someone was selling one in Austin on CL for the longest time that had like no miles on it but they had for whatever reason powder coated the wheels and many other parts pink. Yeah, good luck selling that. You'd have a heck of a time getting rid of it even if you parked it on 6th street with the keys in it and the signed title taped to the tank.
Can you link to any new VanVan for sale in Texas?

20210407_180511.jpg

Your profile doesn't mention your location so hard to help. I have no affiliation with the seller, just searched FB. But if you're in N Texas, this is pretty new. I've seen older bikes with many more miles posted at $3.5 - $4k. With "OBO" in the ad, it might fit the bill.

Last edited:
Back