• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Yamaha XT250, Fuel Injected Model

Your profile doesn't mention your location so hard to help. I have no affiliation with the seller, just searched FB. But if you're in N Texas, this is pretty new. I've seen older bikes with many more miles posted at $3.5 - $4k. With "OBO" in the ad, it might fit the bill.

Thank you for the link. I am in the Houston/Galveston area, but can travel within reason to get a good bike.

One just listed on San Antonio Craig’s list Two hours ago. 1300 miles for $2750 located in Schertz, Tx. Not mine and no relation. Just saw it and remembered your post.

One just listed on San Antonio Craig’s list Two hours ago. 1300 miles for $2750 located in Schertz, Tx. Not mine and no relation. Just saw it and remembered your post.
I appreciate the heads-up, but unfortunately, it sold super quick.

Still on the hunt!

Not mine and not exactly what you're looking for but.........

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/san-antonio-yamaha-xt225/7324203236.html

00C0C_8Pkq4G2xTQ5z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00K0K_fSfNTsZQ0NGz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Want to buy Yamaha XT250 ( Fuel Injected Model ) in very good to excellent condition.

Must have clean and clear title in seller's name.

Please pm me and i will contact you.

Thanks in advance!
I have a 2014 xt250 clean title 2500$ I’m located in Eden,Tx (central) 6250 miles, stock except for FMF exhaust

Back