• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yeshua Riders Bike Night At Freddy's Steakburger, Denison, TX

Reaction score
Yeshua Riders Bike Night At Freddy's Steakburger

All are Welcome,

2nd Thursday, each Month during riding season, Bike Night at Freddy's in Denison. We will meet up at Freddy's at 6:30 for to hang out and visit with other Bikers and enjoy some good food and Fellowship. We are looking forward to making this a monthly event during the riding season. Please work hard to get the word out to other riders in the area. We would love to see a big crowd to kick off the summer riding season.
See ya 2nd Thursday.

Mark, 817 374 3092

Freddy’s, Denison, Texas is located at 211 North US75, Denison, TX 75020 you can find this Freddy’s on the service road just south of the Denison WalMart corner of US 75 and FM120.

So help me understand what this group is about: are the Yeshua riders a group of messianic jews that ride bikes? Say a niche among niches, or is it just a use of the traditional name of Jesus for a group of believers that ride? Not that it makes any difference to me, just curious. I'd come meet ya'll and pray with you either way if I was nearby. Have a great riding season, whenever that is for you.

Yeshua Riders are a Chapter of the Christian Motorcyclist Association (CMA), we meet at Tracks Restaurant in Sherman, TX 4TH Tuesday ea month.

If you aren't familiar CMA check them out at cma-usa.org.

Love to have you join us at bike night.

Back