• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yet another Houston rider

Reaction score
Morning y'all,

Been lurking the forum for a little while, finally decided to pull the trigger and join. Fairly new to riding, got in because I thought it'd be cheaper to commute on a bike. (Whoops...)
Over on the east side outside of Houston, spend most of my time south east of the city along the Ship Channel.

Unfortunately my other "hobbies" (this one's a bit more) are even more expensive, so it seems like a fitting time to find some others.

IMG-20200427-WA0002.jpeg

Welcome! If you like catfish, come join us on Wednesday. Click below:

Was meaning to ask if y'all were open to outsiders. I don't live in Clear Lake, but my workplace surrounds it on three sides, so I end up driving through fairly often. Unfortunately not on the bike, just the 'ol work truck most of the time.

Welcome Mors! Interesting handle - I remember visiting the island of Mors when I was a kid in Denmark. They had the best strawberries there that I've ever eaten.

Anyway, there's no such thing as an "outsider" here, we've got riders from other states and even other countries.

Dave.

Welcome Mors! Interesting handle - I remember visiting the island of Mors when I was a kid in Denmark. They had the best strawberries there that I've ever eaten.

Anyway, there's no such thing as an "outsider" here, we've got riders from other states and even other countries.

Dave.

It's not related to the island, though I'm not sure I'd want to visit an island named death, seems like the premise for some rather unfriendly movies.
It's short for a nickname I got years ago from some work friends.

Was meaning to ask if y'all were open to outsiders. I don't live in Clear Lake, but my workplace surrounds it on three sides, so I end up driving through fairly often. Unfortunately not on the bike, just the 'ol work truck most of the time.

Like someone said above, no-one is an outsider in the motorcycling community. There may be all different styles of bikes, from crotch rockets to fat bob's, but all are willing to help each other out, and share to love of riding. Most on here are somewhere in between those two, thank goodness, LOL. Don't matter if you show up in your work truck either; it's about the company. :eat: :rider:

Great to meet you tonight at the Clear Lake dinner! :thumb:

Back