• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Young Gun Photos

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
MSRA Fun Day 2006
funday55wf.jpg

MSRA/Outlaw Trax 2006 STORM Series Race "L" Class
50ccstartjj3.jpg

gettingready4startkz5.jpg

llineulineoi2.jpg

lstartxh5.jpg

lstart2vo6.jpg

lstart3qd8.jpg

MSRA/Outlaw Trax 2006 STORM Series Race "L" Class - Tabletop Jump, notice the rider below the lip of the jump
tjtabletophl8.jpg

MSRA/Outlaw Trax 2006 STORM Series Race "U" Class
ustartah1.jpg

ustart2aj0.jpg

ustart3zp9.jpg

ustart4nz2.jpg

ustart5op6.jpg

ustart6dv4.jpg

Ah, strong is the force in these children.

Once the bug it hits, it can not be denied! :-P

What I want to know is this..Who is having more fun, the kids riding or you getting those shots? Very:clap: :clap: nice.

jhansen said:
What I want to know is this..Who is having more fun, the kids riding or you getting those shots? Very:clap: :clap: nice.

Only three of the shots are mine, the rest of this bunch was sent to me.

Who was having the most fun? If you look in the third photo behind L89 you will see Mopower standing with his student (little brother), he had the most fun.

jhansen said:
"i hope Mom doesn't see this"!:rider:

His Grandmother is the one that has him racing and she is his biggest fan. :rider:

He just takes after his uncle and Grandpa.

Not really "Young Guns" seeing how both of them are 16 but here is a couple more from the same race site.

Mopower on the same tabletop.
d13fyingatabletopkg8.jpg

Treetagger (the Uncle)
treetagger2dj7.jpg

YEEEEHAAAAAA!

Cool kids!!
I was gonna say, "that's a race I may be able to keep up with", until I saw the pic of the kid catching air... Probably still out of my class!!

Beth and I are standing right smack behind that tree at turn one in most of those shots.

I think the people that get the wildest and most excited are definitely the Moms!! The screaming and yelling from them was almost frightening... :shock: Everyone wanted to know which kid was ours :lol2:

HOLEY MOLEY I hope my 8yo doesn't see these pics. He really wants a dirtbike. Don't know if I'm up to tackling that AND physics/chemistry/biology next semester :giveup:

My male friends jokingly (so I thought) told me that Day 1, Lesson 1 at guy school is ramp jumping. They weren't kidding. Now I understand. :-P

Great pics!

Dunno if you are only after race photos, but here's one of my son (who was twelve at the time) and his KL250. He spent hours riding (always, always with a helmet!) around the trails he'd made in the field behind our house, and explained the unique bar configuration by saying the bike "fell over." Going how fast, I wonder?

AndrewAndBentBikeBars25.jpg

The amazing thing was how long he rode the bike with the bars like that! I bought him some new ones, of course, but will keep the bent ones hanging on the shop wall as a reminder of his dedication.

Dunno if you are only after race photos, but here's one of my son (who was twelve at the time) and his KL250.

Looking for all kinds of photos of the Young Guns enjoying the great outdoors on two wheels.

I got my son a TTR90, what a great bike. Then his sister said that she wanted one too. So she got the KLX 110. Not to be out done the wife joined in on the DRZ 125.

My youngest
S5001363.jpg

My daughter...who turned out to be the speed deamon of the group:eek2:
S5001362.jpg

And my very tollerant and loving wife
S5001359.jpg

I just wish we had more time to ride together

Steve

if we're lucky

if they keep the fire in their bellies

they grow into DS riders, as well

& off to school they go