• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Your prayers are needed for my recovery.

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
That is awesome news! :clap:

I have the same problem with the pain meds. By the time they are strong enough to kill the pain, I am super nauseous. They also tend to wire me up so I can't sleep and they make my skin feel like it is trying to crawl off of me :eek2: So I end up taking as little as possible just to take the edge off the pain.

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Gill
Rehab is the right choice. My wife had double knee replacement a couple of weeks ago, and her rehab stay really helped. Heal quickly!

jhansen

Forum Supporter
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Hansen
Good news. Now we need to see The X-rays. Scars are cool by the way. Chicks dig scars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tuco

Forum Supporter
First Name
Dan
It all sounds painful, physically/mentally. Glad things are looking very postitive for you. šŸ‘

First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
just saw this thread, and will pray for you as well as are all these others with God's 800 number. Sounds like things are going great so far.

First Name
Curtis
Last Name
Johnson
No Advil (or the generic) while recovering...it slows down the bones knitting - DAMHIK
That's good to know. I am holding my own now going on 48 hours without any pain meds. None! Not even Advil.

Physical Therapy started off rough. They expected a 68 year old invalid at first, but instead got the Grandson of Superman.
I finally convinced them the only thing that doesn't work on me is my feet. They have finally adapted to the fact I can out press and out workout most 48 year old healthy men.
Example: they wanted to see if I could do 3 pushups. I gave them 40 for a warmup. Was headed for 50, but the PT stopped me. My plan is to leave this place with my old muscle tone I had when I was 48.
But I am about as bored as one can get. I don't watch a lot of TV, I build motorcycles and stuff at home. And I can't sleep well on theses crummy mattresses. Hence this 3AM post.

Dr visit went Ok. A little infection and I got to see my Dr's knitting skills.

Attachments

sandsman

Forum Supporter
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Sands
Speed on brother. I am no stranger to the pain. Last time on major pain meds, open heart surgery Oct 2018, I awoke at 2:30 am convinced I had been in a truck wreck in St Louis (no kidding, and I'm in a Dallas hospital). Next night I awoke convinced I had won the lottery ( Hey I can go with that one), before we finally figured out I was having great drug induced delusions.