• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale Z1R Solaris Modular Helmet.

HiSPL

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Weaver
I got this with a bike we bought. I kept it to "test drive" a modular helmet. Turned out I like the whole flip front thing, so I bought a nicer HJC (from MR2Much!) that fits me better. This Z1R was a little tight on my forehead and the sun visor hit my glasses. So I'd guess that this is more of a "round head" type of fit.

For a super cheap lid it has some really nice features. Flip face, built in sun visor, removable liner, good venting. It's fairly light and not really any louder than the HJC I have now.

It does have a burned spot where it looks like they layed it on a muffler. It doesn't affect the fit at all, and you can't see it unless you turn the helmet upside down.

Asking 20 bucks picked up. Good spare to have around, or a cheap way to try out the modular thing. I live in College Station, work in Montgomery, and will visit Waco on the 1st and 3rd Saturday for races.

I’ll take it if it’s the right size what size is it and where are you located I’m in Fort Worth I saw your picture are you an off-road enthuist
Bill Patterson 214 263 5176

Can't believe I forgot the size.

It's probably a large. I'm 6'4", but I don't have a huge head. I'll get with you when I get home.

Picture? My Avatar? That was many years ago doing a pop-a-wheelie on a John Deere Gator at work! haha. I will be headed to Waco this weekend. Maybe we can coordinate something for pickup.

Back