• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Duce from Kingwood Reporting For Duty

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Dusablon
Greetings, fellow riders.

I've been in Kingwood for 10 years, Texas for 22. Had an '07 Harley Nightster for a couple years but sold it.

Just picked up a 2013 700GS from a buddy in Pittsburgh and rode it home. That was a pretty fun trip.

Run my own consulting company (tech, web, training, etc.) and I help plan unconferences/retreats and experiences/adventures for people and businesses. Adding motorcycle trips and training to the menu.

Peace.

Attachments

• 10641154_10152305791762477_1881917759046674658_n.jpg
    10641154_10152305791762477_1881917759046674658_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to TWT. Looks like you are already set up for camping off the BMW. Is that something you do? We have a pie run coming up in
Whitney and other ride to eat events all over Texas. Come join in and meet some of the other members of the TWT family. KP

Heck yeah - camping is my preference. I need some new dual sport tires and was hoping to do the Roll the Bones rally, but we might be moving into our new house that weekend.

When is the Whitney run?

Last edited:
Welcome! The F700GS is a great bike. I have two friends who ride them. And it is great to have another GS around town. :rider:

Welcome! The F700GS is a great bike. I have two friends who ride them. And it is great to have another GS around town. :rider:

Where do they get their bikes serviced? I've heard good things about MPH.

I also need new dual sport tires. Any local shops to buy from or just order from Revzilla?

Where do they get their bikes serviced? I've heard good things about MPH.

I also need new dual sport tires. Any local shops to buy from or just order from Revzilla?

I would recommend checking with Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited. They are located on 1960 near 45 and are a TWT sponsor. I think they service BMW, but I'm not sure. I buy my tires from them. In fact I got a new rear tire from them a week ago. Then I bought a rear stand from them on Saturday.

@IndyRC, What do you ride? Where do you ride?

When I had my Nightster I used to ride 2100 - 1485 and Plum Grove road up to Cleveland.

I ride a 2009 FZ1 and 2013 Triumph Speed Triple. I also have some dirt bikes and dual sport bikes. My fiance rides a 2009 FZ6R.

We typically ride up around the Coldspring and Lake Livingston area because it's decent and close. You're welcome to come along.

Aloha and welcome to the madness. Motorcycle madness that is. Ride with us in one of the future events. Just watch the upcoming ride area in the forum section for all the details. Do you motorcycle camp at all? KP

Welcome to TWT.

I would recommend checking with Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited. They are located on 1960 near 45 and are a TWT sponsor. I think they service BMW, but I'm not sure. I buy my tires from them. In fact I got a new rear tire from them a week ago. Then I bought a rear stand from them on Saturday.

I'll second Motorcycles Unlimited. Good people that I have recommended to everyone that has been looking for some bike maintenance. I've only had to use them three times and was pleased with the service. :thumb:

Hello and welcome to the site!

Let me know if you need any Hill Country guided tour assistance for your clients or friends. They call me "the father of Texas Hill Country riding" in some circles.

:rider:

RB

Back