• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET UP

You guys have fun! I'll see you when I'm back in town.

You all can go ahead and meet at the ****cafe. I'm in San Antonio today, and probably won't be home tomorrow. Perfect time for the rest of you guys to go have some Med food. See yall next week. Hey all you supposed dirt riders; Spring has finally sprung! So when are we going to all take a ride on the forest trails together? Soon I hope. Spring only lasts a few weeks around here. Then it's back to sweating our tails off.

Hate that your not able to spin a wheel now and again with us. But I am sure it will be worth while after you get thru. Meanwhile... I'm ready to go throw some roost in your absence. :trust:

Hate that your not able to spin a wheel now and again with us. But I am sure it will be worth while after you get thru. Meanwhile... I'm ready to go throw some roost in your absence. :trust:

Appreciate it. I'm looking forward to riding SoCal again and maybe W can be our guide... if I can keep up!:eek2:

Cafe****?

Cafe Pain In The Tail as in bread on Westheimer. Maybe the URL will work.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-****-houston

Goodness, even that won't work.

http://cafepita.weebly.com/

There, that worked!

What's this? Too nice a day... Rather go riding? That is outstanding! Riders should ride, always & whenever possible. For me, the more riding that's involved, the more it feels like an actual riders meet up. Good for you GSRA, that's what Spring time is really for! :clap: Now... Where in the world is this "Repkas" place? :rider:

Repkas is out located at 8481 Buller Rd, Brookshire, TX 77423. Some OK roads out there and nice relaxed pace should be good. If they have crawfish they do a good job on those(although I tend to gravitate to the burgers).

Y'all have fun. I have an appointment between 5 and 6 pm so I'm limited and after selling the wife on CafePita I'm going to have to go there tonight. I'll check the thread later today to see if anyone else is planning to join us and will make arrangements then if necessary.

Anything cooking for tomorrow night? The 3pm Wednesday post ups usually catch me off guard, better to know a day in advance if we have a group and where.

_

I'm back in the country. But My6 is doing the 1-10pm shift until the end of April. So I'll be solo.

When I started this group I posted up a few days in advance, but no one else posted up until Wednesday afternoons. I'll start posting up earlier. How does Goode Co. BBQ sound for tomorrow? 8911 Katy Frwy. 7pm

Post up if your going to be there. If there's more than two others attending, then it's a go.

When I started this group I posted up a few days in advance, but no one else posted up until Wednesday afternoons. I'll start posting up earlier. How does Goode Co. BBQ sound for tomorrow? 8911 Katy Frwy. 7pm

Post up if your going to be there. If there's more than two others attending, then it's a go.

Because of work...its hard for me to ever be certain, but I plan to come.

I should be in town. Goode co sounds... Good. If I'm late it is because I went out to Rio Bravo. So it will be an excused tardy. :rider:

Or a stolen idea from another thread...lets discuss and decide the following weeks meet location before leaving every Wednesday night. Then a single post announcing that location in the thread for others to join in.

_

Sounds like an idea...are you joining us Silver Bullet?

Travel Diva

:flip:

Back