• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

My other guess would be Rio Grande Village....ive never actually been there, last time out there Mototex got hurt and we stopped a few miles short of that area....:sun:

You're getting colder..

RollingJ, you, Brad(?), Silverbullet... who did take the picture?
And I guess in West Texas 70 miles is close.

I figured it was you and not Whiskeysmith that snapped it but then I didn't see your bike in the lineup so wasn't sure. We did bump into him there though.

_

Yep. And I do believe Carl took the pic.

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Back in May the fuel pump failed on our pickup truck in Lampasas, so we unloaded the TW200 & Burgman sidecar rig to complete our trip home. The next week I rode the CRF250L from Northwest Louisiana to Lampasas to retrieve the truck, passing this church building on the way. Where wuz I?

picture.php

Where is this giant jungle gym?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
So, is this too obscure? You know...Paris Hilton was here a couple of years ago....no fooling! :trust:

Couple more hints...Paris Hilton AND Tricepilot have both been here! Probably not at the same time however.....and I'm not telling Salma....:mrgreen:

Oh and it cost me $2.00 to use the grounds for a day, and this structure can be seen from the road....

Couple more hints...Paris Hilton AND Tricepilot have both been here! Probably not at the same time however.....and I'm not telling Salma....:mrgreen:

Oh and it cost me $2.00 to use the grounds for a day, and this structure can be seen from the road....

El Camino Real......

So, is this too obscure? You know...Paris Hilton was here a couple of years ago....no fooling! :trust:

El Camino Real......

Windmill take it away.......:sun:

Should be easy, Gravel Guy out on this one, I know he's been there.

Attachments

• 20160820_083255  Cafe.jpg
    20160820_083255 Cafe.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Maybe a better Picture

Attachments

• 20160820_083255  Cafe (3).jpg
    20160820_083255 Cafe (3).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Back