• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Shoot. More like the "forced love shack"

It's in Blanco County, Smith-West Ranch road.

Screenshot_2015-11-15-09-53-12_zpsmp6923nu.png

Screenshot_2015-11-15-09-52-59_zpsonzevhkk.png

Okay, here's an easier one. That's me and PhilipBarrett and my parents in their truck.

Call me old-school, but it was a privledge to ride here with this group. (That was a hint)

20151018_135829_zpsjgx13hge.jpg

Last edited:
From your hint, I'll guess Privilege Creek road near pipe creek. I've ridden over the bridge there, but wouldn't recognize it from a hundred other low water crossings in Texas

I keep forgetting to post a pic, someone else take it away.

Let's get this going again: Below is a pic of my buddies (plus my white TW behind Eduardo's KTM) taken a few weeks ago on our return ride from The Other Side of Nowhere. Where wuz we?

get-photo.asp

Well, if I had to guess, I would say y'all were on you way out of BBRSP ant the overhang where the petroglyphs and mortar holes are.

Just poking my head in to have a look around. Yeah, I'm all about those desert skies. :mrgreen:

Here's an easy one that I took last week.

IMG_0506%201280_zpsmq298vms.jpg

Desert Skies - That's our "local" Target between Alpine and Marathon next to the railroad tracks off US90. It's the less commercialized version of our Prada store. :D

Last edited:
That's probably the only Target I would go to, but I'm not sure when I'll look out there? Although I feel a good ride coming on!:eek2::rider::eat:

That's probably the only Target I would go to, but I'm not sure when I'll look out there? Although I feel a good ride coming on!:eek2::rider::eat:

Never been in a Target; is there any reason to go to one? Despite all the false rumors about Target, they have nothing I need.

Snopes??

Full Disclosure:
1 - To the best of my knowledge, the nearest Target is ~50mi away.
2 - That's reason enough.
3 - As I understand it, "Snopes" is a husband & wife team operating out of their basement, and they get paid for their "revelations." That may or may not be true but I would not, and do not, believe everything somebody posts on "The Web."

Follow the money.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDAqrywsHE"]Welcome Back, Kotter Arnold Horshack Raising Hand - YouTube[/ame]

That was a nx250. Then there was my beloved Crf450x, gsxr1100, klx250s, st1100, gasgas270, te450, and now fxdwg. I'm an odd bird.

Back