• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

IXL riding and class and Campout at Ghost Rancho November 17-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my calendar. Hope to talk the wife into joining (not likely).

Can I bring a very small RV ? No generator.

Dody, i am planning on it! Hope to participate in the class too, space permitting.

JT is coming too.

Gunna be a great weekend.

Wow!!! Some of you sure talk nice about me!! Thank you. I will come up early Friday, I want to go to Munn KTM and pick up my 525 EXC. They have had it for about 3 months now so maybe it will be running???? I plan on bringing 4 or 5 bikes, the 690, 525, XT225, one or two KLX140's. The bikes are for YOU to use in class. If you bring the GS or big KTM you may want to try a new technique on my bike before you try it on yours. The class will probably take all day. I would like to have a 2 or 3 hour dirt road ride on Sunday morning...to use some of the skills we learned on Saturday. For those that do not know me or what I coach, ...you are in for a treat. If for any reason you do not like the course, or did not learn anything just say so and you do not pay for it(I have had only one rider tell me he didn't want to be there, he only did it for his father and would never ride a motorcycle again..he was excused from the remainder of the class)..also, as a former student you may join any class that has room for FREE, I will use you as a helper..or a crash dummy whichever comes first! This class is the best $$$ you can spend on your bike Period.

We have a good time, this class is not like any other you have ever taken. You will not be required to park on the T with your wheel on the right side of the mark. There are some rules...not many...just like we like to ride! Any questions just post them and I will try to answer them. ONE more thing, bring the bike you are going to ride, you can use mine for the class, but I would like to see your ride and how you have it set up

Wow!!! Some of you sure talk nice about me!! Thank you. I will come up early Friday, I want to go to Munn KTM and pick up my 525 EXC. They have had it for about 3 months now so maybe it will be running???? I plan on bringing 4 or 5 bikes, the 690, 525, XT225, one or two KLX140's. The bikes are for YOU to use in class. If you bring the GS or big KTM you may want to try a new technique on my bike before you try it on yours. The class will probably take all day. I would like to have a 2 or 3 hour dirt road ride on Sunday morning...to use some of the skills we learned on Saturday. For those that do not know me or what I coach, ...you are in for a treat. If for any reason you do not like the course, or did not learn anything just say so and you do not pay for it(I have had only one rider tell me he didn't want to be there, he only did it for his father and would never ride a motorcycle again..he was excused from the remainder of the class)..also, as a former student you may join any class that has room for FREE, I will use you as a helper..or a crash dummy whichever comes first! This class is the best $$$ you can spend on your bike Period.

We have a good time, this class is not like any other you have ever taken. You will not be required to park on the T with your wheel on the right side of the mark. There are some rules...not many...just like we like to ride! Any questions just post them and I will try to answer them. ONE more thing, bring the bike you are going to ride, you can use mine for the class, but I would like to see your ride and how you have it set up
I'm stoked and thanks.

Grew up riding turn rows, sand and gravel pits and ranch roads. That was 40 years ago.

I look forward to gaining a foot-hold in a comfort zone with this big beast.

I've had limited opportunity to experiment with the limitless suspension combinations.

I have a couple specific goals but looking forward to putting to work what ever I can get.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Im looking forward to it Brad! I have wanted to take your class for years. One has to just say: the time is now to do what you want to do.

I will have to be back in Houston area sunday late morning, taking cousin from Germany to RenFest.

Could come to marble falls sometime for makeup ride with you?

Thanks again! Stoked!

Might be there after the TARA ride on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Call me names, point fingers and snicker ... I am not camping.

Rodeway Inn in Gatesville is 10 minutes away and is $56/night.

I will most likely show up friday afternoon and check out Sunday morning.

Mitch, you will not be the first, but get to the ranch in time to catch some great breakfast.

If I can get her out of bed, I want to leave the house by 6am Saturday morning.

I plan on hanging out Friday and Saturday evenings and looking forward to the ride Sunday. :flip:

It'll be good to see you. It's been a while.

I see that the class is full, but it would be great to come out Saturday to camp and ride Sunday. Will the ride be slow enough to bring my little TW?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If all goes well, I should be there Friday evening and Saturday. I'll bring my 950SE to play a little.

Might be there, if so Jacob will probably want to do the class...

BigDave, et al; y'all gunna hafta put up with me after all...

I am NOT the on-call person after all...(jeesh....)

Back IN!

Im going to need to cancel class and camping if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back