• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWTex is Growing, Thank to the Bandits!

GregH

Reaction score
TWTex.com has more than 7,000 members and a big part of the reason is us! See the thread here.

Yes sir, the Bandit community is having a worldwide impact! Who knew?:rider:

Los Banditos Magnificos or something like that! Keep 'em coming, more fun people = more fun stuff.

It is a good forum...Lots of good information...The new Bandit might become a very popular model.

I actually found this sight when I bought my KLR and then started following the Bandit tread.........See what you did Greg, you just had to buy a Bandit and now we all own one :mrgreen: or at least the ones that read everyones reveiw, all I can say is thanks for starting that tread and thanks to this sight, it is the reason I am now a proud Bandit owner.

Over 7000 members......Now thats AWESOME!!!!

Like I've said before: all I did was post pictures of a happy new motorcycle owner. Who knew there were so many Bandit maniacs out there just looking for a home? :rider:

We’ve come to have our own little Bandit family here on TWT, a little spread out but close just the same.

Almost every day I pop on here to see what new pics Joe has posted or the latest blacked out piece Rworm has changed on his bike. I look forward to reading comments from GregH, Phil, Roy, Sproggy’s bit from across the pond along with everyone else from all over.

Like any family there is always something going on to hear about. The latest mod or gadget bolted on, or taken off, things that work and just as important, what doesn’t. We all benefit from everyone else’s success and misfortune. We learn from mistakes made by others. Praise is given for a job well done and sorrow felt when things go a little sideways.

There are other sites that have useful information but none of them have that “home” feeling. Scott keeps a nice clean house and that helps to make the site and family what it is.

you mean twt, is not just a bandit site?

ok, ok, just kidding. i know its for texas people.
hey, my sister lives in texas.....

Awesome Greg, just awesome! But where would it be without Joe's pictures?:lol2: :rider:
Wally

A quick check for address registration surprisingly shows that bandit.com is not actively registered as a web site..... Please don't mis-understand, I am not urging anyone to run off and leave TWT to start a Bandit only forum, just surprised that one is not already out there with that name.

Good to have you folks here.... even when 'here' is another state or country.

I found this site when i typed in 07 Suzuki Bandit over a year ago, then after reading the soon to be mega-thread, I went and bought one with no test ride.

A quick check for address registration surprisingly shows that bandit.com is not actively registered as a web site..... Please don't mis-understand, I am not urging anyone to run off and leave TWT to start a Bandit only forum, just surprised that one is not already out there with that name.

Good to have you folks here.... even when 'here' is another state or country.
No active web, site but the domain has been registered to someone from Philadelphia since 1997.

Just saying - you can't start a new bandit.com forum or web site as you had suggested when the domain is already owned/registered. And that's OK too - we have plenty of Bandit resources already with the main three forums.

Viva El Bandidos or is it Banditos? I'm so confused.

The Bandit is a workhorse that deserves the following it has. Let's see, Bandit, Vstrom, Burgman, Zuki is making some good stuff!

Back