• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm back!

Reaction score
First Name
Donna
Last Name
G
Hey y'all :)

I used to hang out on the forum a few years back but after a move back home to Fort Worth and a pretty nasty crash on my VStar, I've been w/o a bike for the last few years. I started itching to get back on a bike and started looking around and fell in love with the new Moto Guzzi V7 racer. Brought her home last week and still haven't had a chance to ride her b/c it's been raining every day since! :angryfire:

I'm hoping next weekend will clear up and I can take her out of the garage. Look forward to meeting some other riders in the area :)

:welcome: (again)

You are a prime candidate for some of the Tarrant County meet & greets - watch for those in the Upcoming Events sections...

also Pie Runs. :trust:

thanks for the welcome...I'm hoping for better weather (and getting the other bike fixed so hubby can ride with me) to get to some of the meet and greets :)

Welcome back to the forum. My wife and I disappeared for a few years and then came back. It was like we never left. ;-)

:welcome: (again)

You are a prime candidate for some of the Tarrant County meet & greets - watch for those in the Upcoming Events sections...

also Pie Runs. :trust:

You are a prime candidate to read Melissa's book. She is a hard core Moto Guzzi fan as well.
books

We first met at the Honda of Houston Grand Opening. ;-)

I remember that well Brian! :thumb:

I don't think Elaine will ever forget riding with you guys to Arkansas on the back of my K12 with her arm in a sling. When we sold the bike, her butt cheeks were still attached from gripping the seat so hard!! :rofl:

Welcome back. There is a meet every friday at burger box. alas, its supposed to be raining though. :giveup:

That is a nice looking Guzzi.

Rumor has it we'll be at Souper Salad in FtW by Hulen mall this Tue night. :rider:

Back