• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tire mounting in BCS

Reaction score
Ok you BCS'ers.... where do you recomend getting a tire mounted and balenced around here? I orderd mine back home at the dealer and it didnt get there in time before I came back to school... hes nice enough to get it delivered to me in College Station now I just need to find a place to get it mounted... i also have to get the tire flipped around on my bro's CX, somone put it on backwards, so pakage deals are good :mrgreen:

As far as dealers they will all have the same prices, around 30ish per tire. I use M&M because I like the people there.

Hmmmm, seems like I remember seeing a tire changer at Scott's house :mrgreen: He's only about 45 minutes away....

I've had mine done at the Honda shop for $10 a wheel. Of course that's when you bring in the wheel, not the bike. I don't trust anyone for that...

Back