• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Calendar

Reaction score
Does twtex.com have a calendar page? With the variety of events & rides at any given time, a calendar with date & links would be helpful. It's likely been discussed before, and if a calendar exists today, where might one find it?

Directly above your post (or the top of any thread) - to the right of "Support TWT" you will find "Calendar".

Not sure how up to date it is, but the link is there.

yep - the previous comment spells it out.

And on the front page of the forum in the lower left you'll see the upcoming events for the next several days. This list is NOT inclusive of EVERYTHING going on. Rather - only the events people have submitted.

If you want something on the calendar, let SpiritAtBay know as well and she can help get it done. (there's a couple step process for calendar additions)

If you access the site via a mobile app like TapaTalk or ForumRunner, I don't believe you see ANY of the main NavBar menu options that you'd see if you were using a full browser to view the site.

Here is the direct link,

http://www.twtex.com/forums/calendar.php

If you post an event, it is moderated, meaning someone has to look at it first before it gets added. At one time, someone was going to monitor the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forums and create entries on the calendar for each thread in those forums. Not sure they are still doing that though.

I've kind of taken on updating the calendar.

I may miss some events, and I don't check it every day. Anyone should feel free to add an event to the calendar. There's not much to it and the mods are great; pretty quick turn-around.

gina

Back