• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2011 HUSQVARNA TE630 in Schertz, TX $4500 ******************* SOLD***************

madmaxd

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Greenstreet
2011 HUSQVARNA TE630- 38XX miles, Leo Vance Exhaust, great luggage rack, seat concepts seat. I also have the full original dual exhaust. Also has the fuel mapping kit (RUNS GREAT!)
This is the last true Husky. This is a Husqvarna frame, excel wheels, and most importantly, a real Husqvarna engine! It's in the 60+ HP range, with torque right off idle. The next model was a (BMW) Husqvarna TR650 Terra and Strada with a Rotax engine (great engine, but it ain't no Husky!)

So far, no parts problems, Hall's Cycle in Illinois has , or can get, just about anything you need.

I really love this bike, but don't ride it enough to justify keeping it for now.
Somebody better grab it quick, before I change my mind again!

Schertz TX $4500

IMG_6615.JPG

IMG_6616.JPG

IMG_6617.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG

IMG_6619.JPG

IMG_6620.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

Last edited:
I think you had to buy the 650 Terra or Strada to get the BMW engine a couple years later, and only offered a couple years. Personally I loved the smoothness of that model more than any other big bore single I ever rode. Would it single track like my old XR600R's? Maybe not so well...

Back