• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 KTM Super Adventure R - Gone

Thank you. I have to find a secure place for it. I live with an HOA and my last trailer was stolen from work. They also tried to hot wire an old Rolls Royce while they were at it.

That's an excellent price considering miles and extras. The bike absolutely rocks!

Do you have the KTM travel pack turned on for quickshift, hill hold and MTC? Heated grips? Even without those are easily turned on.

The Travel Pack is something like $800 retail. Didn't see it in your original ad but may have missed it.

My bike didn't have the heated grips either but the dealer turned the software option on and for $160 I stalled factory ones fully integrated into the dash. Easy.

GLWS

Milage is closer to 5k now, and the both tires have been replace with Shinko 705s.

Add-ons and after market parts:
  • Travel Pack activated
  • KTM trunk
  • Tusk panniers and racks with rotopax mount and one gallon tank
  • Tusk pannier liners
  • KTM Rally pegs
  • BDCW skid plate with kick stand relocate (to get if off the engine block)
  • KTM pre-filter air filters
  • KTM tank bag
  • Puig Touring Windscreen
  • Sheep skin comes with if wanted, or I'll keep it. Looks have long been debated, but it makes a world of difference in comfort compared to the factory seat only.
  • Have all the original parts in original factory shape.
  • Have all original manuals, books, docs
Fuel gauge TSB has been completed (new revised float installed)

Bike has only been on dirt/gravel roads a couple of times. Mainly ridden to work and back which isn't going to happen any longer.
It has been on its side a couple of times. The first was on the bank of the llano river during a low water crossing in some gravel sandy mess, because I forgot to turn the traction control off (amateur mistake). The other was a misstep on my driveway due to poor foot placement. Both were really me giving up and gently setting the bike down once we past the point of no return.

I also have a 6'x10' dovetail trailer with front wheel chock, if interested (asking $1000).

For those wondering, why's he selling? Momma has said she wants to get out to ride pillion again, but I have to get a cruiser or touring bike.

Thanks for looking,
Randy
(cherioer@yahoo.com)

View attachment 268772View attachment 268776View attachment 268775View attachment 268777View attachment 268778View attachment 268779View attachment 268780View attachment 268781View attachment 268782
Scratches from the driveway fall (rack mount, exhaust guard, and engine guard)
View attachment 268785View attachment 268787
I might be interested, reaching out on yahoo

Momma doesn't like being the passenger on an adventure-touring bike? My wife was comfortable on my R1150GS.

Last edited:
Momma doesn't like being the passenger on an adventure-touring bike? My wife was comfortable on my R`1150GS.
Nope. To this day, she won't even get on it. Guess I'll be taking a lot more rides without her given no one is interested.

Back