• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2022 Supercross bench racing!

234911_tomac_2021_yamaha_octopi__rs14661_nef.jpg
217734_369054_webb-nov_2020-cudby-120.jpg
timthumb.php.jpeg
208482_5f318b56b50115_37049724.jpg
237715_malcolm_stewart_-_fc_450_rockstar_edition002.jpg

I am a Tomac fan for sure but would really like Barcia to finish up closer to the front this year also think Sexton will do better than Roczen

#23 Sexton should have a breakout year the way I see it. I think he has the ability to win a championship if he is healthy.

A group of us went all out this year and bought a Suite at Jerry's World in Arlington for the SX race in February. Gonna be fun times.

#23 Sexton should have a breakout year the way I see it. I think he has the ability to win a championship if he is healthy.

A group of us went all out this year and bought a Suite at Jerry's World in Arlington for the SX race in February. Gonna be fun times.
Awesome! Was in on that once in Houston, hard to beat.

Has the lineup for an epic season - Factory teams are deep!!! Changes will be interesting, Tomac, Stewart, Plessinger, Anderson all on new rides. Along with solid Suzuki & Rocky Mtn teams.
About the only thing the season doesn't have is a real strong rookie. Then there's Barcia & he really likes the Gas Gas & the opener. Last year early on I picked Sexton for the title & he kind of took the rookie dive. But he's got the talent it takes.

3 Supercross races in Houston in 2021😎. Ok I will not complain too much about zero supercross in 2022😩

3 Supercross races in Houston in 2021😎. Ok I will not complain too much about zero supercross in 2022😩
They used Houston when needed it, then ignore us the next year. hmmm

Last year was my first time attending a season opener. That was awesome. Skipped rd 2 & went to rd 3.
But, if I'm going travel much to see a race I would just as soon it be an Outdoor National. May try to make rd 1 @ Pala. Drive out & bring Dual Sport.

Outdoor Nationals are great. Thunder Valley outside of Denver is a great track to go watch a national. We did it when my kids were young and RC was in his prime. They still talk about it and it was over 15 years ago.

I am eying a bucket list trip to Red Bud for the MX of Nations next year. I REALLY want to make that one.

Now back to SX.....wonder how Mookie will do on a true factory ride? I think he made a big improvement last year with his fitness and this year Aldon has his hands on him so we will see what more can improve. My bet is that Mook's fishing time has become limited lately.

Great Pics.
Body position starts with the feet. My last ride a few weeks ago @ Rio Bravo, I rode hard mostly in my arches chasing a buddy of mine that is much faster.
Not on the balls of my feet & my knees paid the price. Still not fully recovered.

I dislike Tomac but for some reason hoping he wins it on the Yamaha.
It's his attitude and story's of him being cold and distance to fans who run into him in the real world that turn me off. Give me someone with personality. Webb 2022.
I also wonder how Plessinger will do on the KTM
Better than on the Yamaha.

It's his attitude and story's of him being cold and distance to fans who run into him in the real world that turn me off. Give me someone with personality. Webb 2022.

Better than on the Yamaha.
Mine mainly goes back to the Dungey deal that year. That was wrong.

I would have done the same in his shoes though. If we're referring to the "bunching"
Maybe once, not multiple times and no hiding it. At some time that's chicken mess.

Last edited:
Back