• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

Yep, 8am, 78 degrees tomorrow morning. Picking up 2 grand-babies after breakfast so I’ll be in my truck.

Yep, 8am, 78 degrees tomorrow morning. Picking up 2 grand-babies after breakfast so I’ll be in my truck.
Thanks. I was going to try to make it tomorrow, but it doesn't look like I am going to make it now.

I was in Arkansas last month, so I don't know who made it out in October. The airport diner has been a miss the last couple of months. In August they were closed for deep cleaning, in September it was closed due to a "Boil Water" notice, both times we ended up at La Plazita's. I'll call ahead today to check their status and give a heads up on where we meet this coming Saturday.

We’re meeting at La Plazita Saturday. And maybe permanently. This Saturday TWO Corvette clubs are meeting at the airport. I was told the diner is actually closed due to the two clubs, but they’d make room for us. No, after 13 years I’m done with it. La Plazita is the new place. See y’all there.

I'm a week ahead, but a reminder, our new monthly breakfast meet is at La Plazita. The airport diner has gotten too unpredictable in it's availability.

Perhaps an updated thread title is in order.....

May have to drop by sometime -- never was a fan of Skyline.

Glad I checked the thread. Would have gone to the wrong place.

Update: I had my grand-daughter over Thu-Fri, she's out of school with a fever. We took her to the ER this morning at 3 am with high fever, diagnosis is flu. So, just in case, I'm staying home tomorrow to not share it with anyone.

Last edited:
Mark,

I have a buyer for some of Dad's bikes meeting me at his place on Saturday. I may swing by and have breakfast with you since I will be in the neighborhood.

-Jeff

Back