• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ace Cafe London - Pictorial

Texian

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Saulsbery
Ran across these pics of mine from 'The Ace' when I stayed across the pond last year.
The day I went was ordinary, nothing special going on, but sitill there were tons of bikes, all kinds.....an MV Augusta, a Vincent, Sportbikes, BSA's, tons of Triumphs, Ratbikes, etc...

Two funny pics...one with the DJ in the Trucker cap and Rebel flag at the end of the Cafe, the other a britbike dumped oil everywhere right at the front door.

P.S. I ate the absolute worst burrrrger ever there, but it was cool 'cause it was at 'The ACE'.

Sorry for the poor photography, but either way....

DSC00173.JPG

DSC00178.JPG

DSC00177.JPG

DSC00171.JPG

DSC00187.JPG

DSC00185.JPG

DSC00181.JPG

DSC00184.JPG

DSC00189.JPG

DSC00186.JPG

If you're ever over there and walking to it, headed south toward Ace while walking along Old North Circular Road, passing under the railroad bridges, there's some full-size metal cutouts of 60's era cafe racers welded to the iron fence along the road. Kind of interesting and lets you know your getting near the place.

Back