• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone Seen this new App from the Forest Service

My buddy has the one that shows trails in SHNF and so on. The one I downloaded only shows roads. I've got to get with him and find the right one.

The legend shows the trails are color coded, but I sure can’t get them to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the Louisiana trails are pretty accurate, at least when you download the app.

The legend shows the trails are color coded, but I sure can’t get them to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm finding for Westside of Sam but not east. Not sure i can enlarge it enough on my phone to see it. Will try again!

I found it a couple of weeks ago and have it bookmarked on my laptop. I figured out pretty quickly how to dial down to groups of campgrounds within a general area. Also been looking for trailheads for some ride-and-hike days next spring.

Does anyone know userid BigJohnSETX personally and can make contact with them about a pump&dump spam post from his account? Please have him contact an Admin asap.

When I click on the link it does not load,

"This site can’t be reached"​

Back