• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Can't make this one. Just rolled into town and got to unpack. See you guys next time, if not sooner.

Is this still going on, if it is where is the meeting held?
Yes, it is. We meet every first Tuesday of the month. The first post in this thread contains the details.

The Austin chapter of the Texas Adventure Riders Association meets the first Tuesday of the month at Opal Divines, 2200 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78704 from 6 - 8 pm.

Hope you can join the group this evening.

Yes, it is. We meet every first Tuesday of the month. The first post in this thread contains the details.

The Austin chapter of the Texas Adventure Riders Association meets the first Tuesday of the month at Opal Divines, 2200 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78704 from 6 - 8 pm.

Hope you can join the group this evening.

I appreciate you letting me know, going to see if I can move things around so I can make it.

Hmmm, Tuesday July 4...

Is anyone going to make it?

I'll be BBQ'ing for the 4th, looking forward to the August meet up.

I’ll be in Austin today, so have put tonight’s meeting on the itinerary.

Look forward to seeing some folks!

Back