• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beware: Lowes Customer Service and Delivery

Well, never again shopping at Lowes. They screwed me on the $500 they promised. Went to Home Depot across the street and spent $300 yesterday. It felt good to avoid Lowes and already be patronizing their competitor.
Sorry, the big corporations set up the management pay scale to where they are encentavised in a big way to boost store profits so short the customers and employees and get a much fatter pay check.
Im so glad to be moving to NW Arkansas where they still have locally owned lumber and hardware stors that actually appreciate their customers.
I predict it wont be long before Amazon starts doing the same thing
They already squeeze the small companies, knocking off their product when they see what products are moving the quickest.
Im sure this has gone on for a melenia but never to the extent it does today.

$6000 purchase with Lowes and 2 years later, they still have not completely delivered. Until recently i had to hold on of their windows closed with duct tape. I could go on but that would need its own blog. Long story short, I had to contact corporate to get anything moving. No more Lowes for me.

Just like wallmart amazon and the rest of corporate usa , chinese garbage , if you can live with crap they are great , if you demand quality in products and service good luck finding it . The chinese invasion is over and they won , they own the US now .

Back