• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Butler dirt road maps coming soon.

Reaction score
First Name
Dennie
Last Name
Spears
Their G1 Road Series marked some dirt roads as good motorcycle roads, but the new maps will rate the roads.

From their site: "Similar to our G1 Road Series, our new Adventure Series Maps focus on rating the most epic dirt roads for you to experience. Rather than rate individual segments of pavement like we do on our G1 Road Series, our new Adventure Series Maps highlight the best hand-selected dirt roads, carefully selected for adventure and dual-sport riders."

Arizona and Colorado available in mid May, according to the website.

I'll be really surprised if they decide to do a Texas Adventure map... based on their lack of interest in my many requests over the years to have a Northern Hill Country map. I guess nobody else was interested either. I never saw any replies to my posts on Butlers main thread on ADVrider.

& the TWT Butler thread never got much interest either.

I'll be really surprised if they decide to do a Texas Adventure map... based on their lack of interest in my many requests over the years to have a Northern Hill Country map. I guess nobody else was interested either. I never saw any replies to my posts on Butlers main thread on ADVrider.

& the TWT Butler thread never got much interest either.
I agree that a lot of northern Hill Country mapping could be done, for their normal G1 maps. I ride all over the Hill Country and utilize their map some, but I also get tired of the same old routes and routinely head up around Lampassas, Brownwood, San Saba, etc. Folks not hitting those areas are missing some good riding.

On the note of dirt maps, there's plenty in Texas that could be mapped and I'd be happy to share my content with them. I have highlighted dirt roads in my atlas's for close to two decades.

On the note of dirt maps, there's plenty in Texas that could be mapped and I'd be happy to share my content with them. I have highlighted dirt roads in my atlas's for close to two decades.

As hav I.....but pavement oriented..
Im almost sure my map content got shared with Butler many years ago. the THC map looked veeery familiar to the Google dirt roads within 100 miles of Austin public map I was invited to post on.

Back