• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Darmie;

Awesome. Great video. Had a great time with everyone on the ride and the gathering for the 'Bon fire at Windmill Meadows'!

Thanks. B&L

Hey, how about going to Miller's Cafe this week. I think they are open after all their new renovations.

Marias this coming Wednesday 4/19/17. They're now open! Next to the Dickinson BBQ.

2115 FM 517 RD. E
Dickinson TX 77539
United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a small trailer to move some furniture, Monday or Tuesday. Anyone have one I can borrow for a day?

Only thing, I'm not able to lift stuff since my surgery earlier this week, so I won't be a lot of help with the moving part.

Which part? Anyway can't make it a good friend passed. Got a memorial to got to tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vote for Red River BBQ. It won't be a fun trip in the rain, but I should be there. Unless there is ice, remember we are in Texas.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Darmie and I won't be there. We are spending the night in Phoenix on our way to Las Vegas. Yes, we are on the bike!!!! We did 768 miles on Tuesday from Houston to El Paso. Check out our Facebook pages for more info and pictures.

Back