• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Diagnosis: God wins (despite leukemia)

Gary, are you at home? It's unclear from the brief updates. Feel free to say it's none of my biz.

Not all bad, from the secret menu
20230831_191056~2.jpg

Loving today's update! Except the part where they won't let you leave. But you got pizza!! That little sucker looks tasty!

Oh geez, I forgot to check your blog for a few days. I can NOT imagine not liking coffee, but keep up the great work!

Hope the transfusion thing is going well. Sounds like your team is throwing the kitchen sink at the problem. 🙏

Praying for you Gary, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. My wife was healed 12 years ago of liver cancer when the doctors said they couldn't do anything else. God had different plans. Praying for strength, endurance, peace and joy on this journey.

Praying for you Gary, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. My wife was healed 12 years ago of liver cancer when the doctors said they couldn't do anything else. God had different plans. Praying for strength, endurance, peace and joy on this journey.
thanks. I don't take prayers lightly. God is never bound by statistics. His mercies are new every day.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

Last edited:
Hope the donor match works out for you. Glad the taste is returning. Coffee time yet? ;-)
I did have coffee the past 2 days which was nice. Round 3 tomorrow, so there goes the taste for a week or so. Enjoyed it while it lasted. Nothing like a good cup of Joe on a cool, crisp fall day.
Maximizing my time outside; last night on parole.
1697416955289.png

Back