• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ET200, (possibly) this Saturday, 14th

Rydah

Who's ready to ride some dirt?!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
The "possibly" is because I don't want to ride in a mud fest. I'll be watching the weather, and if it doesn't rain too much this coming week, I'm going to do the ol' ET200 this Saturday, 14th. The First Baptist church on W Monroe St. has always allowed me to park in their lot, so I'm planning to be there at 0800, on the trial by 0830. If anyone wants to join in the fun, please post up here.

Last edited:
Never done it before but I may be up for it! I'm just getting into navigation apps other than apple maps.... Got OnX and a Garmin Zummo. Can't find the ET200 mapped on either app. Someone on here showed me gravelmaps.com where I can see it. Do most people who ride it have the route memorized?

No need to memorize; it's located in the GPS Files section here:

No need to memorize; it's located in the GPS Files section here:

Thanks, now to figure out how to get that route on my garmin. Is it mostly dirt?

Yes, mostly dirt, but you do need to be street legal. Read through the post, and you'll see some videos that might help.

If you don’t mind being slowed down by a little two fiddy, I might be up for the ride. I’ll know by Wednesday if scheduling allows

That is not a problem. Cool; lemme know.

Okay, got a pass from wifey for Saturday. I’ll be there as long as the ride is still on!

LOL, tell her you'll be in good hands! Weather is looking great for this Saturday:

1696988481105.png

Okay, got a pass from wifey for Saturday. I’ll be there as long as the ride is still on!
Cool! BTW, bring some water along. I use a hydration pack, but just good ol' water bottle somewhere will do. Longest stretch between gas is 90 miles, so the XT will be fine.

I'd love to join ya'll for one of my favorite rides but I'd hate to scratch up my 530 now that it's up for sale.

I'd love to join ya'll for one of my favorite rides but I'd hate to scratch up my 530 now that it's up for sale.
Just don't fall down; you'll be fine.

:pirate: Y'all have a great ride. Weather is looking perfect. I was up in the Jacksonville area yesterday and the trees are just starting to change. Wish I was going along but I'm hung up with stuff. :argh:

Back