• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: February meet n greet n eat with A side of ride

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Ready for a good burger and enough fries for two people. Marc B of G-town told me about this spot last year. Went to check it out earlier this year and really enjoyed my food. Good burgers,fries,and onion rings. Date is February the 12th which is Sunday. Note later start time of high noon. Come join us for food,fun and friendship.:eat3:

All members and family welcome:welcome:. No bike too big or too small. All you new cats that have just signed up come on over and join in. Great way to make new friends and maybe a new riding buddy. Seasoned veterans also get ready and ride on up.:rider:

Please sign up on this tread if you will be eating with us so that I can keep them up to date on who all is coming to dine. Thanks KP.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...rsity/&usg=AFQjCNHiaBX5ky2L7jCZX0_SYy1GyXw73Q

Burger University
512-863-0100
on the square
Georgetown,Texas
Noon 2/12/12017

Camping also in Georgetown below with Beemerless Bob and his space ship. Make sure to post if you are camping on his thread and eating here so we can keep the head count accurate.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113003

Foodies coming to eat::thumb:
SpiritAtBay
JT
KamLeeR
need2tour
jdsmetx
Zephyr
KP
Axolot1
Windmill+1
Ron Stromer
Subsnowden
euromedic
slowGEEZR
Austin RT+1
RickM...........17
Brojon+1
WoodButcher
ADVchef
Blackerbird
Montejay........23
Mr2mch
RichK+1.....................26
viffer07+3

On the fence maybe group::ponder:
HobbitRider
Bub
Whoa
macguy
elgato

Last edited:
Hi Drew, put SAB and me on the "in" list. We plan to camp Friday and Saturday nights. Planning a dual sport loop Saturday if anyone else wants to join in.

JT

I need to check and see if we have plans but if I don't, I'm in!! (eating only)

Anyone made reservations at Cedar Breaks yet? Bob would love our company at JH park.

Thanks for the headsup. I'll make reservations at Jim Hogg Park.

Last edited:
Hi Drew, put SAB and me on the "in" list. We plan to camp Friday and Saturday nights. Planning a dual sport loop Saturday if anyone else wants to join in.

JT

JT put a time for the Saturday DS loop for those who want to ride with you two.

I look to be available, but this may be on the outer edge of a day ride for me. About 201 miles each way... on I-35! (210-252 on back roads) If I can swing a Saturday departure, I'll move to a maybe.

I look to be available, but this may be on the outer edge of a day ride for me. About 201 miles each way... on I-35! (210-252 on back roads) If I can swing a Saturday departure, I'll move to a maybe.

I have been swayed by the kindness of a good friend, count me in!

Move me to the in column. Riding and camping saturday, stop at Snows BBQ in Lexington for early lunch. Its been too long since ive been there. Any Houston or other area riders welcome to join. Anticipate 11 am arrival at Snows.

Last edited:
Lemme check with the boss - should be GTG.
JT, SAB - want the wife to bring Sprocket?

What she said! ^^^

Im still in the kinda zone....
Kinda want to.... but kinda need to.... take care of other bizness. Our familys house sale is nearing so whatever pops up & needs addressing to proceed takes the top spot

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Back