• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale First Gear cold weather waterproof pants size 36x32-SOLD to Windmill

Reaction score
Overton, TX "The Arlington of East Texas between t
First Name
Skip
Last Name
Honeycutt
Very nice condition First Gear pants with removable liner. Very warm (and waterproof per First Gear-I never have been caught it rain wearing them). Seldom worn and mostly have hung in closet. I'll mail em to you for $80 or pick them up in Longview and Tyler area for $65.

Attachments

• IMG_6504.JPG
    IMG_6504.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6505.JPG
    IMG_6505.JPG
    331 KB · Views: 48
Very nice condition First Gear pants with removable liner. Very warm (and waterproof per First Gear-I never have been caught it rain wearing them). Seldom worn and mostly have hung in closet. I'll mail em to you for $80 or pick them up in Longview and Tyler area for $65.
Will they fit over jeans ok?

I had remose selling to you. I got a 2014 DL 1050 and it was never as much fun as the Tiger. Do the pants have any hip or knee pads?

I had remose selling to you. I got a 2014 DL 1050 and it was never as much fun as the Tiger. Do the pants have any hip or knee pads?
The pants have the manufacturer's foam hip and knee pads. Don't want to mislead you, the pads that come with these pants are foam rubber, not the impact rated stuff. Glad we're both still riding! :rider:

I low sided on Deals Gap and had a pair of the pants on. They took all the damage, good pair of over pants for the money.

Make me an offer. I need to clear closet space.

Back