• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Funny KLR owner (not me)

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Copied from Facebook, but pretty funny.

I’ve bought way too many new bikes in search of the perfect ADV bike, but I finally found “the one”.

The KLR650 is the BEST BIKE EVER. Period! This one happens to be the Black Panther edition, made with a lot of exclusive parts and exotic materials like Vibranium.

Some of the features this model comes with that no other brand has…

-NO oil changes required! As you ride, it uses oil and as you add oil, it’s automatically always in an “oil change mode”

-Foot and hand messages! As you ride, the vibration from the engine messages you muscles, keeping you feeling alert and ready to tackle any obstacle. Need more, just go faster, it’s perfectly matched to RPMs.

-Anti-Theft design! They will pass it by for something else every time.

-Insurance Discount! By design, it won’t go much faster than the speed limit on I-25. Keeps you from getting tickets, saving you money on insurance.

-Farkles! You can create pretty much anything, whether it actually is an improvement or not, and say you Farkled your KLR. Bonus tip: adding a milk crate on the huge stock rear rack is a Farkle worth at least 10 more mph, but then you might void your insurance discount.

I Love my KLR!

Did I miss anything? Please add to the list if you are or have been a KLR owner.

When you see me out there on Black Panther, don’t be intimidated, I will stop and chat with anyone on any bike, no judgement from me.

Kind of reminds me of a kid I grew up with riding the enduro trails in southern Ohio. First time we met, he was riding an Allstate Moped with a sticker on the back fender that said “Eat my dust”. :lol2:

Back