• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hard Dual Sport Rider Breakfast Series - Sat/Sun I December 3rd & 4th 2022 @ 8a Pepe's Cafe in Ozona then Escondido Draw riding

Justin, you have gone absolutely bike crazy. I love it!
I'm with Craig.

Justin, your aware it says 450L on the side? 🤯

Must be the same thing that controls sander
ZL9bzMd2kVKiQjl2zn0G9gn7XStiofb34OaF9mY7gak.png

Sounds good. Anybody staying in a cabin? That looked pretty cool. Otherwise Americas Best Value seems OK.

The cabins do look pretty cool, but I don’t want to mess with bringing provisions. I booked ABV in Ozona for proximity to restaurants.

OK I'm ready. The GasGas is gassed and lubricated.

Booking at the America's Best Value again. I thought bought going back to the Travel Lodge but want to try somewhere new.

Ready for the Big Hill and more.

OK I'm ready. The GasGas is gassed and lubricated.

Booking at the America's Best Value again. I thought bought going back to the Travel Lodge but want to try somewhere new.

Ready for the Big Hill and more.

Come on sander, where's Your sense of adventure? The travel lodge is only 48 bucks.😀🎲😇

Going to try to get there Friday evening. I'll be in an RV if anyone wants to park their bike out there.

I put an aftermarket ECU on the CRF450L last night, and from a few miles in the pavement, the bike is much easier to ride. Looking forward to putting it to use this weekend, along with the CRF250RX.

Going to try to get there Friday evening. I'll be in an RV if anyone wants to park their bike out there.

I put an aftermarket ECU on the CRF450L last night, and from a few miles in the pavement, the bike is much easier to ride. Looking forward to putting it to use this weekend, along with the CRF250RX.
That is swell, Justin. I will leave my bike with you on Saturday night.

I will also be out there with my camper in an RV slot, GMC truck and a WR. I plan to get there early afternoon Friday, setup, and then find me an easy loop to warm up. If any other early arrivers.......welcome to join me.

First time riding with you guys. If I don't meet you @ Pepes in Ozona, who do I look for @ the park? Watching weather also. Hoping for a great time.

My cell: 661-810-9238 Thanks.

Look for the group of red bikes and a blue one, I doubt there will be that many other riders, I hope I'm wrong the place needs riding in.

Clear sunny, and a little bit warm west of Kerrville.

I’m currently in Sonora getting diesel. I reckon I’ll be there in a little more than an hour. I’ll have a Rogue 5th wheel trailer. Looks like it’ll be dark by the time I get there.

Back