• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale Haven Hammock tent for sale

gixxerjasen

Wow
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Forest Green Haven Hammock
$200 + shipping

I purchased this Haven Hammock from hammock forums, you can find the original for sale ad here:

I used it one time and it's just not for me. Need to get this out of the garage and put the money toward something that will work better for me.

Couple of notes:

1. Regular Haven, not the XL model.
2. Includes Haven Tent, insulated pad, power pump, straps, carabiners, repair kit, leaky ultralight pad, brand new ultralight pad.
3. Does not include tarp, original owner didn't buy it with one and my test night I just used one of my many other tarps.

What's the deal with the ultralight pads? I found that my ultralight pad wasn't holding air, and set out to find the leak. No amount of me or my wife trying would allow us to get this thing to leak air bubbles in the tub. I got sick of it and just ordered a new pad. It's still in the box sealed up from Haven, haven't even gotten it out yet. I will include both pads, because if you can find the leak and patch it, then you can have a spare, which is better than me just throwing it in the trash.

Just trying to get my money back, selling for what I paid for the original setup, not including what I spent on the additional pad.

Boxed and ready to ship.
Shipping box specifications:
17.5"x14.5"x9.5"
11.5 lbs

PXL_20240412_144432473-X2.jpg

Here it is set up for the one night I used it. Stand and tarp not included.

PXL_20230930_001154027.MP-X2.jpg

Local pickup option south of Forney. I work from home so I'm available most days.

Attachments

• PXL_20240412_144432473-X2.jpg
    PXL_20240412_144432473-X2.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 16
Back