• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello fellow two wheelers

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
atwood
I'm a newbie to the forum and would like to say howdie! Hopefully, I'll have the chance to tag along w/ some of ya' on some dual sport trips. Yeah, I own my own powersports store, but my joining this site is not to try and drum up business. Just tring to find liked mind riders. Thanks for your time and I'll be talking to ya'll later.

:welcome: to our little corner of the internet

Seems like we have ridden thru Ennis for various reasons in the recent past. If you check the January Pie Run (1/28 to Edom), you will probably see our route coming real close by. Love to have you join us if you are able to...

Welcome to the site! What kind of DS do you have?

Nothing major. A '96 ktm620. It wants to grow up and be a 950 adv. someday.

Perfect! I need to put together a DS style rally soon. I can't believe how many people have been showing up on the site with DS bikes and how many existing members are going over to the DS side of the road... Should make for some interesting trips!

Count me and rocketman in. My wife and will be having our first baby anyday now. I'm sure that w/ in the next few months my wife and I both will need a breather. If there is anything I can do to help set something up, let me know.

Congrats on the kiddo! Ours is 13 months and the next is due Aug 14th! Prepare for the wildest ride of your life ;-)

Back