• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Houston

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm joining the forum to discuss TMGP and other things.
I've been riding a looong time, mainly sportbikes. I was in CMRA from 1997-2007, then recently got a license back last year. I also used to be a track day instructor for LSTD for a few years after retiring from racing. 09 ZX6R track bike, 13 HP4 as my street bike and TX mile stuff, 19 BMW C650GT for two-up riding. I briefly did some mini racing with friends about 20 years ago and now one of their sons is looking to start up so we're going to run with him sometime soon. We're looking to get his Metrakit running again.
I'm also a member with the MSTA and usually go to the October rally in Kerrville for the twisted sister runs. And ride with the JSC Space Riders, the NASA group founded by the late Dave Beverly.

Looking forward to sharing info and getting to know some of you virtually, and probably some in person as well.

Welcome to TWT. You're not likely to find a better place or people for discussions ... of all types! :trust:

It'd be a kick to find out if you were one of the coaches at the one track day I did at Texas Speedway with Lone Star. That was some years back.

Welcome to TWT!

Welcome! Haven't had a sport bike in a while, keep graduating to the more comfortable chairs around the table. But a track day focused bike still comes to mind when I think about adding to the fleet. Just to scratch that old itch one more time.

Dave.

Back