• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Junes 10TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Same is true for 1100 this time of the year. :chug:

But at least this time of year we can find a cooler time to ride.

Just a suggestion. Change is hard for some folks.

I like the idea and have tried it before. Looking for the next several to be breakfast ones but need/looking for a spot south of Lampasas that might work for next month. Any of the three I mentioned will work for August for the northern meet and greet in July.

Mitch you know I love me some bacon and coffee.:coffee:

Still want to do a Fat Boys run also.

Is Granny Clark's open?

Chisholm in Godley has a decent buffet on sunday mornings.

Went to New York Hill for breakfast a couple weeks ago and broke bread with the Cossacks.

And there is always the Big Cup in Glen Rose.

All have plenty of room for a group.

Last edited:
Is Granny Clark's open?

Chisholm in Godley has a decent buffet on sunday mornings.

Went to New York Hill for breakfast a couple weeks ago and broke bread with the Cossacks.

And there is always the Big Cup in Glen Rose.

All have plenty of room for a group.

Well crap it looks like they are still remodeling. Oh the New York was really good last time. I will check out Chisholms or the Big cup when I get the chance. Which one in your opinion is the best?

Slim....you're gonna be hedded right by the old Powers family homeplace at Blue Ridge on FM1771 south of Hwy 7
Beautiful spot...with the church there
If you're gonna take FM1245 & go thru Ft Parker....you can cross Hwy 14 by the store there...& go to Shiloh on the paved CR crossing 39 on even more paved CRs to FM1365 at the peach orchards

I like ta take these when we're hedded east to ride Freestone Co...or on the way bac home

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I recall you pointing me in that direction a previous time Rod. A nice NE passage from Austin.

I'm gonna switch over to NOT COMING as both the rider and machine have recently undergone repairs. Think I'll instead do a short check ride so as to be good and ready for the next opportunity.

The breakfast MG&E are a good thing this time of year. I remember one we had in Lampasas at The County Seat that had a breakfast buffet option.

Last edited:
Too bad the County Seat folded...it was pretty good overall

Lest we forget.... The Cafe at FM933 & 22 in Whitney....another good spot for breakfast

Was talking with Carl- heard something about a potential ride there leaving in the am on Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_perdue / mitchntx / Uncle Buck, are y'all passing through Sunday?

Any early riding?

Mr2mch, any route recommendations from Waxahachie-ish to Mexia?

Hey I really want to go. This will be my first. I'm fifty miles of back roads away to the west.

Right now I can't see anything standing in the way but put me down as a maybe in case I don't show up.

Look forward to meeting people - Barry from West, TX.

I'm tucking tail and staying home Sunday.

Most I might do is a quick run to Godley for breakfast.
but home by 10.

I was in a bad spot last weekend coming back from Waco.
Just wasn't prepared for the heat.

I get to wimp out with Mitch, what time you going to Godley? The Baby Bandit needs some love, sir.

Dang and I just updated the Farm house. Drive over instead of ride. You can drive over together.

Any early riding?

I think FM667 Italy to Frost...& Navarro Mills on 31 then to Dawson FM642 FM638 to Tehauacana 171 & into Mexia

Or...from Waxasnachie theres also FM55 & FM877 in the same general direction

Last edited:

Any early riding?

I could be so inclined. :flip:

I'll send PM for details.

My bad ... Let's not contaminate Drew's thread with other plans.

Back