• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Little riding this weekend

Reaction score
TTR is putting together a ride for this Friday & Saturday. Big bike friendly, expect to be covering some ground. We'll be riding all day Friday, then camping at my bunkhouse that night (with a/c running full blast), then a little riding Saturday before heading back to the city. Anyone who is free, is invited to attend, just shoot me a message.

Y'all have fun without me. I'm sure my kid will be appropriately appreciative when I miss this to pick her up from the airport.

Current participants :

Maximus
Stephen
TX_NORTHSTAR
Tx_Dave

TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

For those who might be considering joining us...we will be meeting in Boyd at 9am. Then we will take back roads into Graham and meet Maxi at 11. Maxi will take us to a fav Mexican restaurant (I don't know where) and then we will ride all over Maxi's stomping grounds...ending up at Maxi's pad. [emoji15]

I figured Breckenridge about 1, eating at Ernie's Spanish Kitchen (terrific home style Mexican food). I'd kind of like to ride somewhere for some mid afternoon swimming /cooling down (may wanna bring swimsuit/gear). Then that evening, ride to Eliasville for supper about 6:30/7 for all-you-can-eat catfish. Then ride to my cabin. Anyone who wants to attend can meet us anywhere along the way.

Yeah, BRING them. [emoji160] Not looking for a "Wild Hogs" swimming scene here!!!

Sounds like a good time! Sorry I had to back out on previous plans for this weekend. Glad y'all are doing this.

This is tempting ... very tempting.

The wife and I have granddaughters showing up Saturday morning.
I will have to pass this time.

Although Sunday morning I might slip away and go to the big FW gun show just to see what Orlando and Clinton are stirring up.

Last edited:
Better get a good look at the AT before we head to my camp. Darrin likes to lay his bikes down on my dirt road.

Probably try to meet ya'll in Eliasville for catfish and may follow you back to the ranch. That is, after all, the only way to get a really good look at the undercarriage.

5de3dc96a1a34c5d6f8896e56e3b8d37.jpg

Back