• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

March MeetnGreetneatn....With a Ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Alright my TWT family we are moving towards the east central part of Texas for this one. This place was recommended to me by a TWT member and I have heard good things about them also. Especially the chicken fried steak and gravy!:eat: This ride to eat will be on Sunday March the 9th at 11AM. All you M@G regulars as well as newbees are welcome to attend. For you new cats this is a great opportunity to meet some of the other members of TWT and maybe make new friends. Arrive early stay late. No better time to dust off those winter cobwebs and come out and enjoy some good food and friendship.:rider: Please sign into the thread and let me know if your "in" or "maybe",so that I can keep the wait staff informed. KP

Location: Johnny Rebs Dixie Cafe.................Hearne is located above the Bryan College Station area and triangulated east of Temple and Austin.
708 South Market Street
Hearne,Texas
1-979-279-5171

UPDATE>>>>There will be a ride on the side before and after lead by the back roads guru Mr2mch.<<<<

chickenfry2_zps0b8b0d64.jpg

chickenfry_zps625a1815.jpg

THE "IN" CROWD
Dahveed
tufGS
kickstand~prophet
Bajaexplorer +1
Burg650 +1 or 2
rhodyne
need2tour
StrokedNBored
Hail
AustinRT +1
Agman
Mr2mch
SpiritAtBay
JB

"MAYBES"
Liteitup
slowoldguy
TWTourist
cdc
road_thing
Moody Blues
Ultrarex09
Gravel Guy
Ouroboros
KamLeeR
Snoopster

Last edited:
I've eaten there when I was travelling between Waco and Houston on a (much too) regular basis several years ago. Better'n average to pretty good back than, probably been 8-10 years, so........

Too early to say, mark me as a maybe

I ate there a month ago. Had a good burger and a cute waitress. Nothing wrong with that.

well, seeing as it is just down the road from my new digs, it's ez to say I am prolly IN!
(Just got to put the qualifier in there...)

well, seeing as it is just down the road from my new digs, it's ez to say I am prolly IN!
(Just got to put the qualifier in there...)

Yep, got to leave wiggle room for bad weather.

I'm going to say probably too because I haven't checked the family calendar yet.

I have to stick with my usual. "I have no idea. I might be dead. The weather might suck. I might not having a running bike. I might leave town." So, "probable" is as close as I will get until I start heading down there. Sorry. :(

That is the Big Ben weekend. I'll have to check the time and mileage from BB. Put me down is a maybe.

That's the beginning of Daylight savings time. Maybe you can make it home before dark this day. :-)

ATGATT.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the "too far for me" excuse, so I am a probably too...

If anybody wants to sponsor a camp-out with this M@G that would be cool. I will not be able to camp due to extended work hours including Saturday.:tears: KP

Alright, you convinced me. Connie's running ok so I'm in. :rider::eat:

KP, you swinging by my place on the way or are we meetin' there?

Back