• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mill Creek Rd near Bellville

Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Has anybody ridden it recently? It looks interesting and I'm likely going to check it out this weekend but Google sat and street views don't give a real good look on the quality of the surface.

Thanks!

I see your ride as a FJR. It has been a few years, but I remember Mill Creek either not being paved or at least poorly paved

Have you tried
FM949 between FM1094 and HWY36
FM1291 between Frelsburg and New Ulm (pronounced UL-UM)

Define unpaved. Hah it's a couple FJR's and a Harley tourer.

Dirt road. Mostly wide and smooth. Been a little while since I've been down it. Might have some ruts, washboard, or pot holes if it's seen traffic when wet and hasn't been regraded.

Dont know about recently but those of us that grew up in Bellville spent a lot of time down where Mill Creek crosses that road at the Sandy beach
polishing off all the cold beer a young crowd could Ice down and truck out there

I spend many a night and into a morning hanging out down there with some great friends

It turned out to be mostly dirt but totally doable on our bikes. We kept the speeds under 30 and traction control only kicked on whenever I intentionally tried to poke the bear.

Attachments

• IMG_20211010_143041_929_resized.jpg
    IMG_20211010_143041_929_resized.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 144
Back