• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Monthly Ride-to-Eat

Not familiar with this club. I'll have to check it out. By rifle shoot, are we talking distance? Or is this a carbine / tactical type shoot?
Ok nothing modern!
The scheutzen verien is the oldest in existence rifle club in the 48 ,founded 1849
They shoot rimfire offhand, and standing rest at 100 yds single shots and bolt action.
Tssra, is all single shot falling block actions shot rimfire at 100 awful hand, and bench
Center fire at 200.
Next weekend tssra is having a two morning match 8 am until about noon then lunch at antlers

I have shot guns there, but not IDPA. It's a way to go for me, but I am familiar with the group. I shoot out at Bulverde with Texas Tactical and Eric Lambersons Sensible Self Defense short range match's. Try to do once a month, but here lately time has been hard to find.
I’ve known Mike since the Blackhawk days. Great guy. Still shoot he’s match now and then.

Back