• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Monthly Ride-to-Eat

There is NO WAY I would get my wife out on a bike this cold Saturday when we could be sitting in front of the fireplace.

I do like my heated seat on the wing nice and warm coldest ride this year 34,
but ah we’ll see ya next month

My bike is dead lined - front brake problems. Waiting on parts. Don't know if it will be ready for the 17th.

I have brakes on the Sabre, but spongy. Right caliper sucking air. New bleeder valve due this week. Hope to have the bike back on the road next week. Will be out of town with family on the 20th.

April is a bust for me. So I’ll start planning for May. I was just told that Backwoods BBQ in Fredericksburg was good. I’ve never been they so how about May 25 for a RTE? Who wants to join me?

🤣 I know that.🙄 But I’ll be on a three day ride celebrating my B-Day collecting sites for the Grand Tour of Texas. My second Saturday is for IDPA. That leaves the the first and fourth Saturday open. I hope the fourth Saturday would give people enough time to plan. 😇

Here I sit - 3 months without a ride harassing you just for fun. I am good with the 4th Sat in May.:rider:

I can't do the 1st Saturday. Have a monthly prayer meeting with the guys from Community Baptist.

Bandera, TX

I have shot guns there, but not IDPA. It's a way to go for me, but I am familiar with the group. I shoot out at Bulverde with Texas Tactical and Eric Lambersons Sensible Self Defense short range match's. Try to do once a month, but here lately time has been hard to find.

Back