• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the site and Forums in General!

Reaction score
First Name
"Junior"
Hello everyone. I guess Im supposed to introduce myself here, so here goes.

For starters, Everyone calls me "Junior" so feel free to do so as well!! Im a 26yo from the outskirts of houston. I have a passion for anything with wheels. two or four!! I currently dont have a bike, but i have owned a few. my most recent was a dual sport, but after I moved to the houston area, it mysteriously disappeared. :eek2: Guess someone needed it more than me!! I obviously moved from that neck of the woods. lol. But now Im back to working on everyone elses rides!! I have gone so far as to open up my own shop, and also have an webpage up and running with a few pics of my most recent work! So i guess that pretty much sums it up for now! if your interested in more, or have anything to say, please do!! :deal:

Welcome to the forum! I'm a few miles south of you.

You might want to put a signature on your profile here with a hypertext link to your website.

Thanks for the welcome notes! manfred, you mentioned just south of me? where about?

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Please take a moment to look over our site policy regarding allowable commercial content on the site.

Just want to thank everyone for their welcome notes and APOLOGIZE FOR OFFENDING ANYONE who felt that I was doing anything COMMERCIALLY. If anyone is ever around tomball, or needs 24 hour assistance, look me up! I Tried to put this info into the maintenance forum but it has now been deled by tourmeister!

I Tried to put this info into the maintenance forum but it has now been deleted by tourmeister!

Tourmeister is the owner of this forum. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part not yet knowing what the rules are, but this is a great place and I'm sure you'll drive some business your way just by being here, so...
WELCOME!

Back