• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Scott- how do I get to the TWT "gift" shop?

The Cafe Press shop is no longer active. It was costing me a monthly fee and no one was buying anything from it. Their prices are a bit on the high side.

I was wanting to buy some TWT bumper sticker letters.

:tab I am placing an order for a new run of shirts today, both in tan and black.

:tab I will NOT be getting any 4XL shirts.

:tab I will be doing (5) 3XL for both the tan and black.

:tab I will be getting more of the M, L, and 2XL for both tan and black.

:tab Not doing anymore tanks as I still have left overs from last time and I have had to give them away because no one will pay for them.

:tab I am also adding kid sizes this time around. The colors are the same, tab and black, with the same artwork on the front only. No back images because the image won't fit the smaller shirts and it is expensive to create new images just for the small shirts. If they are popular or there is enough requests, I'll consider doing another run and scaling down the images for the back. Only getting (5) each in small, medium and large.

:tab They will be ready some time next week. Kid shirts will be same price as adult shirts. Not sure why, but they are actually more expensive to have made than the adult sizes :shrug:

What about caps like the one my monkey is wearing?

:tab They never sold real well. I wound up giving most of them away eventually. I lost a lot of money on those. If there were interest, I might consider doing a pre pay deal where I take the orders, if we meet a minimum number I place the order, if not, I refund the money.

If you do happen to make it to Clarksville. I will take a tan T with 3 bike back and a Tank top, both sized med. I realize you are riding and may not want to carry these, if so I can pay for them in Ark. and you can send them to me.
Hope the clutch came out ok. Sam

Scott,

I want 2 - 3XL black shirts, do you want PayPal now or wait until the shirts are here?

Thanks for placing an order, Tom

Please hold off on all orders until I get the shirts in. Otherwise keeping track of them will be a pain.

Greeneggs, it is not certain that I will be in Arkansas. Still trying to make that work.

Deb, you are welcome to come try on the tanks. I think they are unisex though. The sleeve opening is not low under the arm so the ladies won't be exposing themselves when they lift their arms.

TWTourist, the last cap order required a minimum of 36 hats. I'll poke around and see if I can find a place that will let me do fewer.

Yes, in most sizes.

Hey Scott, my Dad and I were talking and we had some ideas about shirts and would love to help the forum out.

We were thinking of doing something like Hi-Viz if anyone would be interested. Possibly with there screen name on the front with a TWT symbol on the back. He is a screen printer so it wouldn't be difficult for us. I love this site and would love to help out anyway I could. We could also do stickers as well. Of course any profit made would have a percentage back to the forum. Please let me know!

Chris

I don't have any TWT gear, so would love to hear what's available, I particularly like T-shirts!! :trust:

Gary

Hey Scott, my Dad and I were talking and we had some ideas about shirts and would love to help the forum out.

We were thinking of doing something like Hi-Viz if anyone would be interested. Possibly with there screen name on the front with a TWT symbol on the back. He is a screen printer so it wouldn't be difficult for us. I love this site and would love to help out anyway I could. We could also do stickers as well. Of course any profit made would have a percentage back to the forum. Please let me know!

Chris

:tab Sounds good. Shoot me an email (Tourmeister@twtex.com) with any designs you have in mind. Once I approve the design, then you can setup a thread in the TWT Vendor Forum to sell them.

I don't have any TWT gear, so would love to hear what's available, I particularly like T-shirts!! :trust:

Gary

I have the black and tan shirts shown at the beginning of the thread.

Im in for a Hi-Vis T-Shirt. How about another order of hats?

Hats were not big sellers. I had to give most away and took a beating on them. Could not even sell most at cost.

:tab Sounds good. Shoot me an email (Tourmeister@twtex.com) with any designs you have in mind. Once I approve the design, then you can setup a thread in the TWT Vendor Forum to sell them.

I will sit down with Dad and bring up our designs and send them to you! Thanks Scott.

Back