• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

No dirt bike

@Aspear or @budzrex or others, I had the Sherco 250 and loved it except for re-sell, didn't exist. That aside I liked the bike but still not sure of long term realibily. I'm looking at a used model but have reservations. Any views or insights on this? Or other points of importance? Unlike my previous record, this bike will be with me a while. Whatever it is. Still a chance eI do nothing and quit. All up in the air, age and finances playing a part.

@Aspear or @budzrex or others, I had the Sherco 250 and loved it except for re-sell, didn't exist. That aside I liked the bike but still not sure of long term realibily. I'm looking at a used model but have reservations. Any views or insights on this? Or other points of importance? Unlike my previous record, this bike will be with me a while. Whatever it is. Still a chance eI do nothing and quit. All up in the air, age and finances playing a part.
As long as you don't rev it to the moon(which I know you don't) you should get a long life out of it.

I can have phil keep a look out for one

240626718_946498865900203_1009142747547618966_n.jpg

As long as you don't rev it to the moon(which I know you don't) you should get a long life out of it.

I can have phil keep a look out for one
He's got the one I'm looking at! lol. Just worried about them. But it's a nice bike. We've been in contact.

He's got the one I'm looking at! lol. Just worried about them. But it's a nice bike. We've been in contact.
I am biased because I'm on the inside, but he told me that what he offered you for it was a good deal. He doesn't lie to me about such things

Over and above my upper end on new bike but haven't ruled it out. I really liked my Sherco.

I'm limited on funds and also close to quitting. Very few guys to ride with and forest is closed more than open.

Carl has gotten lots of trouble free miles on his 300 4 stroke and really likes it, I have put about an hour on it and its a great bike. Jim down in Corpus has the 300 2 stroke and really likes it as well.

And if you want to ride, just call you are always welcome out here or we will figure out a weekend and meet you somewhere

@woodsguy - Rob I know you mention in this thread you really liked your Sherco 250. Were you just looking for 450 power? Any issues? I rode a friends Sherco 300 Factory Four Stroke and really liked it.

Loved the bike, outside forces dictated the sale at the time, ie: needed cash. Lol. I'd love to have it back.

Back