• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

No longer for sale: 1997 KDX200

Reaction score
This has been called the ultimate trail bike. 2 stroke. Water-cooled. Great suspension and all day comfort. I love the bike. Problem is, I rarely go riding. Thinking about getting a street legal bike to replace this one so I can get out more, even if just around the neighborhood.

I’ve owned it for about 10 years and it’s been garage kept. Starts right up first or second kick. Been reliable as can be.

Trying to stay away from the FB crowd so posting here first. I’m located in College Station and $2k takes this home. Message with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_4150.jpeg
    IMG_4150.jpeg
    686.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4145.jpeg
    IMG_4145.jpeg
    661.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4146.jpeg
    IMG_4146.jpeg
    604.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4148.jpeg
    IMG_4148.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Decided to keep it - I can’t see getting rid of such an awesome bike. Thanks all.
LOL! Great decision!! I sold my dirt bike two years ago to buy tools for a job and now looking for another. One of those, I should have kicked myself first before selling. The job only lasted 6 months, at least I have another toolbox loaded in the garage! Can never have too many of those, kinda like dirt bikes!

Back